kopi hearts and lily pies

Wednesday, June 20, 2007
story one
No one had demonstrated such love for me throughout my entire life. Well, leaving God's story aside. No had run all the way down to vivo city just to collect a tank top which i had absent-mindedly left behind the day before. No one was ever taken so much pride in me and was never ashamed of me. He loved me by bringing light to my faults. He loved me by silently watching over me and praying for me as I vent out my anger. He loved me unconditionally, seriously. I am not a good person, yet he said i was just the opposite. This is not all, there's too much to say and this entry is definitely insufficient. I love him, I really do. It is such blessing to have him. He is God's gift to me.

story two
A beautiful friend who is miles away from this sunny island yet not even a millimetre away from my heart. She hates it when i don't pick up her calls. tell me, is it due to the lack of fate or what. She can't get me on the phone and i just can't get her on MSN. The worse thing is, it's always my fault when we don't get to communicate. I still love her. And i do hope she still reads my blog. i want to tell her i miss her. i miss crying on the stairs, i miss kicking her off the bed, i miss squeezing myself into baby clothes with her and our other third, i miss making myself dizzy after all those spinning, i miss rollin' around in the car boot and those catwalks on the school canteen table. i had never forgotten about them. you will never find someone who pokes you with a ruler whenever you are in a laughing fit and sits with you muching on a burger while 'worshipping' a pillar. never.

story three
Perhaps, now that she's leaving, a samaritan brick had fallen onto. Presumably, this girl had stolen from me four times, yet i forgave her. God taught us to love and just when I was willing to show my concern to her, she broke my heart again. She was nicer to me the next day, though. well, subtly. I guess, it is just her mean demeanor that made her who she is today.

story four
I have a brother whom i was so close to half a year ago. However, when our time had reached a cross junction, the different channels we chose to set foot on had pulled us apart. He is still the same, though. Nonsensical and all that stuff. He's still a lady's man. But along his embarkment on a new journey, this brother of mine had made a mistake and gave in to smoking. A part of it has me involved and it was painful for me. But i am still his friend, and ironically, still his sister. Why do i say it is ironic? well, we still got each other's back but we don't talk so often. Somehow, i wish everything could revert to the good old days, but you know what, it's wistful thinking on my part.

Vanessa, The Unfortunate Bimbo
Fine, i'll admit it- I can be absolutely brainless sometimes. But! But! But! I stress on the word 'SOMETIMES'. spell 'Seventeen', 'Hospitality and Tourism Management', 'HipHop and Modern Dance' and your name(: and you've got me!

old folks' home
ain
huifen
kealeang
minhua
mark
mariam
ngiam
siobhan
shireen
shiekha
siyuan
tryphoza
the gays
xue wei
Alyssa
Anastasia
Pastor Aaron
Ber
Bertrand
Colleen
Clarissa
Carmen
Clayton
Desmond
Denver
Dawn
David
Eunice
Elaine
Felicia
Georgi
Gabby
Isabelle
Jessica
Jacko
Jesslyn
Jasmine Wong
Marie
Michele
Mitchell
Natalie Ng
Natalie Pang
Ryan
Rach
Ralph
Shane
Sam Liew
Sam Phua
Tash
Vanda
Yi Ying