I feel so lost
I have no idea what is going on
and what is happening to me.
I know i have changed
into a horrible monster
a sensitive creature
and a heartless freak.
I know that i am hurting others
but i just can't stop it.
I feel hurt,
so hurt.
There are two parts of me
one in which i hate
and another one i love.
Why does the dark side keep coming out
to kill other's pride,
to let people down.
Where's my bright side?
Where's the smile.
I can't smile anymore,...
at least not now..
I can't control it.
I just can't.
I feel like crying
I'm so helpless..
Please help me Lord,
Help me to get out of this terrible state that i'm in.
Please help me to apologise.
I feel so far away from my two close friends.
I feel like i m the horrible beast among the three of us.
But i hope of understanding,
hope for encouragement to fight this darn battle
hope for someone to pull me out.
Sorry guys...